We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Who does not like the smell of butter cakes baked in the oven - soft, airy, seductive? The aroma fills the house with comfort, warmth, creates a feeling of celebration. Home baking melts in your mouth, leaves no one indifferent!
Every housewife can bake buns at home in the oven. It is not so difficult, the main thing is to master a proven recipe. You will find several test options described step by step with the photo in the article.
Yeast dough for muffin "Air"
Such a dough can be a universal basis for a variety of homemade pastries: sweet cakes with dried apricots, jam, apples, cinnamon rolls, cottage cheese cheesecakes. Goodies baked from such a yeast dough are incredibly airy.
- flour - 500 g;
- pressed yeast - 25 g;
- milk - 250 g;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- odorless vegetable oil - 6 tablespoons;
- granulated sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- vanillin - 3-4 sachets;
- Margarine - 25 g.
- Defrost yeast if it was in the refrigerator. Then they need to be mixed with warm milk (about 50 g), a teaspoon of sugar. Pay attention that there is no draft in the kitchen, it can damage the structure of the future dough. Put the dough in a warm place. For example, on a battery. As soon as foam appears on the surface, you can directly create the test.
- Preheat the milk. It should be warm, but not hot, so that it does not burn your hand if you drip. Stir the salt and sugar in the milk until completely dissolved.
- Sift the flour into a wide bowl, convenient for kneading. Do not neglect this procedure, it will give more air bubbles to the future test.
- Combine the flour and vanillin.
- Separate the protein from the yolk. Beat each individually.
- Combine the yolk with warm milk, whisk again.
Pour this mixture into the protein, which is whipped to a stable foam, mix well. Whip everything together.
- The yeast foam cap should double in size. Combine flour and dough with milk and whipped mass. Stir.
- Pour vegetable oil into our dough. Knead with your hands: the yeast pastry does not like the mixer. The result should be a tight lump that does not stick to your hands. Cover the pan with a slightly damp towel, leave for an hour. We make sure that there are no drafts.
- After the set time has passed, the dough should double. Melt the margarine, cool to room temperature. Gently mix it into the dough. If the recipe involves the addition of raisins, this should be done at the moment you put the margarine.
- The dough at the exit turns out soft, filled with bubbles and a little wet. We leave it under the towel for another hour.
If you do not like sweet fillings, do not add vanillin, a tablespoon of sugar to the dough. Then the pies can be baked with mushrooms, meat, cabbage, potatoes or fish.
The only exceptions are jams, preserves, jams and fresh berries such as lingonberries. Spreading, they will impregnate the airy dough, which becomes sour, will fall apart. Such fillings are suitable for a denser test, in which there are fewer air bubbles.
Butter yeast dough on the water
If you are fasting, but want to treat your loved ones with sweet pastries or just want to reduce the calorie content of pies, you can use the recipe for a rich yeast test on water. Properly cooked, it is no worse than a modest one, just as airy, melting in your mouth. The pies are tasty, fragrant and tender.
From this test, you can bake fragrant buns. To do this, it will be enough to form buns from the finished dough, grease them with a beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar, chopped nuts. You can also cook pies, for example, with cottage cheese. The filling for pies is done simply: a packet of cottage cheese is ground with a small amount of butter, sugar (to taste, about 1-2 tablespoons), a pinch of vanillin and a teaspoon of flour.
- water - 300 ml;
- wheat flour - 1 kg;
- small salt - 1 tsp;
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- dry yeast - 11-12 gr. ;
- flavourless vegetable oil - 100 ml.
Some housewives use carbonated mineral water instead of ordinary water. It gives splendor, volume to the dough. However, do not take too salty mineral water, so as not to affect the taste of baking.
- Preheat water to 40 degrees. Mix 50 ml of prepared water with yeast and a teaspoon of sugar. Put the dough in a warm place without drafts so that it ferments.
- Sift the flour into a deep bowl in order to saturate it with air bubbles. Add salt and sugar, mix.
- When the dough came up, a foam cap appeared, pour everything into the dough and mix.
- Add water, stir with a spoon. When it becomes difficult to mix in this way, we begin to do it with our hands. The dough can now be transferred to a table sprinkled with flour.
- By periodically adding oil, we knead until the mass is sufficiently elastic and stops sticking.
- In a deep bowl covered with a damp towel or cling film, put the dough in a warm place where there are no drafts so that it fits. This will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. We knead the dough several times during this time.
- The dough has doubled, it can once again be slightly kneaded and proceed to the formation of pies.
Lean pies on water are stale rather than fast. Therefore, it is better to bake a small batch so that they do not lie down. However, warmed up in the microwave, yesterday's lean patties will again become soft.
Features of the dough
There are several rules, the implementation of which, when kneading and proofing the dough, gives a guarantee that the baking will succeed. If the hostess wants to regularly bake pies in her kitchen, these rules must be well understood.
- Close the windows, and preferably the door to the kitchen while cooking.
- Do not use a mixer.
- The more thoroughly sifted flour, the more airy baking. You can do this two times.
- Measure exact portions of products. Baking does not like negligence.
- Do not use expired yeast - the dough will most likely not rise.
Butter Yeast Recipe (video)
Of course, home baking is a troublesome business. But, looking at a happy family, feeling rich aroma, every housewife understands - it was worth it!