We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every gardener strives to get a good harvest in the shortest possible time. The Golden Queen tomato has become a successful fruit of the work of Russian breeders. An early ripe hybrid has many advantages and is in demand by vegetable growers in different regions of the country.
General information about the variety
Tomato variety Zolotaya Koroleva stably bears fruit in greenhouse conditions and in the open field. The work of Siberian breeders has made it possible to obtain a plant with a delicious taste and hypoallergenic properties. Characteristics and description of the variety:
- mid-ripening, the maximum period before fruit ripening is 110 days;
- the height of the bush does not exceed 100 cm;
- indeterminate, has unlimited growth;
- high yield, from 1 sq. meters of planting during the summer season receive up to 10 kilograms of berries;
- powerful stem;
- ripening of fruits with separate clusters;
- strong foliage;
- resistance to major diseases of the nightshade family;
- unpretentious care;
- exactingness to the composition of the soil;
- good transportability;
- the possibility of long-term storage.
The plant is successfully cultivated by vegetable growers from different regions of Russia. Description of the appearance and technical data of the fetus:
- flat-round shape;
- large, the maximum weight of an individual fruit is 70 grams;
- mature color is bright yellow;
- pronounced ribbing closer to the stalk;
- high solids content;
- sweet taste with fruity notes;
- juicy pulp;
- a small amount of seeds;
IMPORTANT! The berry is recommended as a baby and diet food.
Tomatoes are among the most versatile in use.
Tomato is suitable for canning, pickling and making processed products: ketchup, pasta, juice. Fresh is a good ingredient in vegetable salads.
Tomatoes the Golden Queen prefer the seedling method of planting. Preparatory work begins in early spring. To obtain strong tomato seedlings, a number of simple rules should be followed:
- plant seeds to a depth of 1-2 cm;
- after planting, the seedlings are covered with foil;
- maintain the room temperature at least 21 degrees;
- regular watering;
- after the appearance of the first shoots, the film is removed and seated in separate pots;
- provide the plant with a source of constant light after sprouting;
- if necessary, purchase an additional source of illumination, fluorescent lamps;
- picking after the appearance of 2-3 true sheets.
Before planting, it is recommended to harden the seedlings. The event is held at least one week prior to the expected landing day. For 1 sq. per meter of soil, place no more than three bushes of tomato seedlings. The plant shows higher rates when forming bushes of 1-2 stems. The tomato is easy to care for. To get the best harvest, you should:
- water with warm water as needed;
- loosen and weed the soil regularly;
- feeding the bushes with complex mineral fertilizer, at least 4 times in the summer;
- tying and installing support.