We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Instant lightly salted cherry tomatoes with garlic can be made in winter or enjoy a spicy, pleasant taste in summer. If you choose the right recipe and choose the vegetables, then the dish will turn out to be very tasty.
Dish using package
Instant lightly salted tomato recipes often involve pickling in bags. The waiting time for the finished dish can be from 5 hours to 2-3 days.
Other ingredients will help diversify the taste of tomatoes.
- Tomatoes in the amount of 10 pieces are washed, wiped thoroughly and cross-shaped cuts are made in the region of the stalk, you can simply make punctures with a fork or a toothpick. This procedure will help the tomatoes pick up faster and more evenly.
- Several cloves of garlic (the more cloves, the sharper the dish will turn out), cut into small cloves. To get a slightly spicy aftertaste, you need 3-4 cloves.
- Washed and dried greens of one bunch of parsley and dill, as well as dill umbrellas, are placed in a dense plastic bag.
- Fold the prepared vegetables, sprinkle them with garlic, 50 g salt and add a little sugar.
- The bag is tied, shaken gently and left to soak for 1.5 hours.
- As time passes, the tomatoes are laid out of the bag into any other container, covered with a lid and placed in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
The storage of lightly salted tomatoes is short-lived, so they do not take very many products. For the future, it will not be possible to cook vegetables in this way.
No less common is the recipe for lightly salted cherry tomatoes with cucumbers and bell peppers.
- Prepare 7 tomatoes and as many small, even cucumbers. Rinse the vegetables and dry them thoroughly.
- On tomatoes in the area of the stalk, punctures or cuts are made, in cucumbers, the edges are cut off. Bell peppers are cleaned from the insides and the stalk is cut off, and then it must be cut into slices.
- Prepared vegetables are laid out in packages, garlic cloves, cut into slices, are added.
- Parsley and dill are washed, dried, finely chopped and sent to vegetables. The contents of the bag are salted, sugar is added.
- The bag is tied and shaken so that all the ingredients are mixed. Transfer to refrigerator for 6-7 hours.
- After the lapse of time, the vegetables are transferred to a plate, if this is not done, the dish will turn out to be very salty.
When tying the bag, you need to leave free space inside for the juice that is released by vegetables.
Simple execution of salting in cans
Cherry tomatoes have a sweetish flavor, so they add a pleasant aroma and taste to any dish. They are easy to preserve, no time wasted cutting. Recipe for lightly salted cherry tomatoes, which will take a little time and effort.
- For salting, 1 kg of small tomatoes are prepared, they are thoroughly washed and the stalks are cut off. To speed up the salting process, you need to make punctures in the area of the stalk with a fork or toothpick.
- The teeth of the two heads are cleaned and finely chopped.
- Two bunches of dill are finely chopped.
- Bell peppers are washed, seeds, stalk and partitions are removed. Cut into thin slices.
- The brine is prepared from one liter of water, into which, after boiling, salt and sugar are poured, 35 g each, a leaf of lavrushka and 3 peas of allspice are placed.
- Dill, garlic and only then tomatoes are placed in jars. Pour in a slightly cooled brine.
Banks are closed with nylon lids and left to infuse for two days at a temperature of 20-22 degrees. After that, the salting should be sent for storage in a cold place.
For lovers of spicy taste, a recipe for salted cherry tomatoes in Armenian is offered.
- For two 500 ml jars, you need to wash and dry 600 g of tomatoes. In the area of the stalk, punctures are made.
- All ingredients are placed in a large container.
- One head of garlic is peeled, divided into cloves. The teeth are cut in half.
- Parsley is cut off in small branches.
- 6 cloves, coriander seeds 8 g, 4 lavrushka leaves, 5 g of mustard beans are added to all the ingredients.
- Pour boiling water over all the components for 2 minutes. After that, the water is poured together with the spices into a separate container and 30 g of salt is added. After boiling, cook for 3 minutes.
- Tomatoes, together with garlic slices, are distributed into jars, brine is poured in, cooled at room temperature for 3 hours. After that, the salting is removed to a cool place.
After three days, the tomatoes can be served. The taste of spicy-sweet tomatoes is sure to please all family members.
A proven recipe for experienced housewives
“We prepare daily salted cherry tomatoes in the family in winter and during the harvest season. The recipe assumes serving the dish in 24 hours.
- I boil water, about 600 ml, add 50 g of salt, 20 g of sugar, 10 g of dill seeds and a sprig of dill.
- I wash 1 kg cherry tomatoes and make cuts in the form of a cross from the side of the stalk.
- Chopped 5 garlic cloves, chopped dill.
- One bell pepper is cleaned of partitions, seeds, cut off the stalk and cut into rings.
- I also cut peeled carrots into rings.
- At the bottom of a large saucepan I put 25 g of ready-made mustard and start spreading vegetables, alternating with spices.
- I fill in all the components with cooled brine and leave to infuse for a day in a room at a temperature of about 20 degrees.
Salted tomatoes are ready to serve. In the refrigerator, such a dish can be stored for a week. "Everyone who has tasted my pickling is absolutely delighted!"