We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gardeners and gardeners pay attention to micronutrient fertilizers in a chelated form, using them on their plots. These fertilizers are considered effective for plant nutrition, as they are well absorbed without harming the environment. Thanks to such funds, you can get good yields of vegetables and horticultural crops.
What are chelated micronutrient fertilizers?
Chelates are trace elements that are actively absorbed by plants. Indeed, for full growth and development, not only nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are needed, but also organometallic complexes such as iron chelate, magnesium chelate and others.
It has been found that they are better than phosphates or sulfates.
Chelate is a trace mineral containing an enticing agent. It retains the ions of the microelement until they enter the root part, then converts them into an accessible form and gradually decomposes into compounds that are easily absorbed by plants.
When buying micronutrient fertilizer for home gardens containing chelates, take into account that they are different and do not bind to ions in the same way. The acidity of the soil is important, therefore, when purchasing a chelate, it is recommended to take into account both the acidity and which plants to feed.
Varieties of compositions of chelated micronutrient fertilizers
If the soil is considered poor, then it is fed with a number of trace elements. But there are cases when the plant does not develop, since there is not enough separate microelement, then only it is introduced into the soil.
The composition of complex fertilizers is rich in content, including metals - copper, manganese, zinc; B vitamins, sulfur, boron, molybdenum. Organic acids must be added to balance and assimilate the fertilization by plants.
Recommendations for the selection of the necessary chelated fertilizer
To obtain a high yield, the selection of the necessary fertilizer is important.
It is advisable to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Determine in what condition the soil is, and what elements it lacks.
- Pay attention to the appearance of the plants. If there is a shortage, it is immediately noticeable.
Chelates are convenient, which are often produced in the form of liquids, they are applied when watering the soil.
Complex fertilizer must contain at least 5 elements.
How to apply?
Before applying top dressing with chelated fertilizers, you need to pay attention to what the instructions contain and read the description of the drug.
They serve different purposes:
- soil enrichment with useful substances;
- plant feeding by spraying the leaves;
- micronutrient feeding of seeds intended for sowing.
Varieties of microfertilizers
Micro fertilizers are necessary for plants to grow normally, but they also provide additional functions - getting rid of diseases and helping to destroy parasites.
Chelated fertilizers are produced in different forms. It is a liquid micronutrient fertilizer, both in tablets and in powder form.
Micronutrient fertilizers containing copper
If the gardens are near swamps, then it is recommended to feed the soil with fertilizers, which include copper, otherwise it is impossible to get a crop.
Fertilizers are produced from industrial waste. Copper sulfate and pyrite are considered common:
- Copper sulfate is a bluish powder that dissolves in water. They cultivate the soil at the rate of 1 gram per square meter. This feeding is enough for 5 years.
Vitriol is introduced into the soil before sowing, and the leaves are also treated with it.
- Pyrite, which contains copper, resembles a powder in the form of ash. They are used to cultivate the soil.
Microfertilizers containing boron
It is recommended to apply this fertilizer at any time, as it is necessary for plants during the period of their growth, development and ripening.
They have different compositions:
- A well-known micronutrient fertilizer containing boron is considered to be borax and boric acid. The composition contains 11% boron. A solution is obtained from these fertilizers and the seeds are soaked in it. This is beneficial for plant growth. This fertilizer is applied during the growth of leaves, a set of buds, flowering, ripening of fruits. It is recommended to take 4 grams of borax per 1 square meter.
- Boric superphosphate is considered a widespread microfertilizer that is beneficial to potato growth. The preparation contains 0.4% boron. It is recommended to add to the soil before digging the soil.
- Micronutrient fertilizer that can affect the taste of the crop is ammonium-lime nitrate with boron. Thanks to this feeding, it is possible to heal plants from diseases.
Micronutrient fertilizers containing molybdenum
Microfertilizer with molybdenum is effective in agriculture on forest soil. If the soil is acidic, then there will be no result, therefore, first normalize the acidity by adding lime to the ground, only then it is recommended to fertilize with molybdenum.
The molybdenum contained in the fertilizer is available in powder form. It is dissolved in water, the plants and seeds intended for sowing are sprayed with the resulting solution.
Before sowing seeds or planting plants containing tubers, it is advisable to fertilize the soil with molybdenum-sour ammonium. It contains 50% of this substance.
After the production of light bulbs, waste accumulates. So they go to fertilize the fields. It is beneficial for legumes and grains.
Micronutrient fertilizers with manganese
Manganese is an important trace element for plants. The shortage affects growth, leaf color, crop maturation. If the soil is podzolic, then it is recommended to use manganese. The crop yields will be higher.
Manganese affects the metabolic processes of plants. For top dressing, manganese sulfate is introduced into the soil. Take 1 kg per one hundred square meters of land.
Micronutrient fertilizers containing cobalt
Cobalt is considered another important trace element: it helps to increase crop yields. It is specially introduced into the soil where the grass grows for feeding livestock. Together with the grass, they use a useful trace element and thanks to it they get sick less.
Microfertilizers are used as top dressing under the names: sulphate and chloride cobalt.
Microfertilizers with iron
Iron is considered an important microelement for plants; in case of a shortage, they grow weak and fragile. It is produced in the form of a bluish powder called iron vitriol.
It is effective in killing pests and treating diseases. Vitriol dissolves in water and is essential for fruit trees.
Microfertilizers from the manufacturer
Fertilizer stores often sell micronutrient fertilizers with a complex composition. These collections correspond to specific plants and are easy to use. Thanks to them, the vegetative period of plants is successful. These agents perform a protective function and are indispensable in the fight against diseases.
Among the complex microfertilizers there are types intended for feeding the soil:
- Master drug. Under any conditions it is in a chelated form, it is used for dressing. Rich in content. They are advised to process plant leaves.
- Sesame drug. Effective for seed treatment. Recommended for cabbage dressing. It contains B vitamins.
- Reakom. Chelating agent needed to treat potato tubers so that they grow and develop better.
- Adobe Bor. Fertilizer, which is more often used for feeding the leaves.
- Boro's drug. Essential for plants to nourish them and improve growth.
- Nanoplast. Popular among all fertilizers. It comes in liquid form. Increases the productivity of vegetables and fruits. The drug protects against emerging stressful problems.
- Seybit. A well-known drug for combating diseases and feeding. It contains several trace elements. They are advised to process the leaves and apply it to the soil.
- Maximarin. It is produced in tablet form, which is convenient for use with any landing methods, including using a hydrodrill. 50 tablets of the product will provide a large harvest of essential microelements.
When feeding plants, not only inorganic fertilizers containing nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are used, but also microelements are necessarily introduced. Only they improve the ripening of the crop, increase its quality and quantity, especially since they are in a special chelated form that increases the absorption of nutrients by plants.