Questions and answers

Tell me what kind of subject for watering

Tell me what kind of subject for watering

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Hello! Tell me what is the name of the subject for watering the garden: is it inserted into the current hose and it is automatically watered?


There is automatic watering of plants. Installation is intended for watering plants grown in pots. But this device is not suitable for watering the garden. If you discard the lawn sprinkler irrigation system (automatic control units), most likely, you mean - drip irrigation systems. It regulates the intensity and regularity of watering the stands. Drip irrigation can consist of emitter or crevice tapes. It should be selected based on the main characteristics: tape thickness, water flow, diameter, emitter pitch.