We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Appetizing aromatic pastries can be prepared quickly and easily using regular whey for the test. This simple ingredient is popular among good housewives due to its low cost, it is almost not felt in the dough, and the pies and rolls on the whey are lush and amazingly tasty.
Cupcake Marble Miracle
You can make such a cupcake very quickly. The recipe is a real find at a sudden visit of guests.
- 5 g of nutmeg and ginger;
- 15 g of cinnamon;
- 30 g of cocoa;
- 450 g of wheat flour;
- 45 ml of vegetable oil;
- 260 ml of serum;
- 20 g of soda;
- 250 g of sugar;
- 1 chicken egg.
- Using a whisk, grind the egg and sugar.
- Pour in the whey, mix thoroughly, only after that you can add the oil and stir again into a homogeneous mass.
- Sift flour together with soda, add in a thin stream to the liquid, constantly stirring.
- Divided into two unequal parts. In the smaller one, add cocoa, in the larger - nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger.
- Pour different dough one by one into a greased form. To do this, use a spoon. In the center of the mold pour a spoonful of dough with cocoa and two tablespoons of dough with ginger and nutmeg.
- Turn on the oven 180 degrees and cook the cupcake for at least 40 minutes.
Chilled pastries can be generously powdered with powder.
Coconut Paradise Pie
For homemade tea drinking in the family circle, this cake is ideal. You don’t need to decorate it with cream or glaze, a delicious juicy fill will perfectly replace them.
- 50 g coconut flakes;
- 25 g vanilla sugar;
- 310 g flour;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 135 g butter;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 250 ml of serum;
- 230 g sugar;
- 16 g of soda.
- The oven must be turned on 175 degrees in advance.
- Grind eggs, sugar (150 g) and vanillin to white.
- Add serum, vegetable oil. To stir thoroughly.
- Sift the soda and flour directly into the container with the egg mixture. Mix.
- Pour the dough into a baking dish, send to bake.
- Cook the fill while the cake is cooking. Sugar, coconut and butter in a frying pan, melt over low heat.
- The cake should be covered with a light crust. Carefully remove it, cover the entire surface with a fill and send it back.
- Wait about a quarter of an hour, get it, cool it.
Cranberry pie in the test: a step-by-step recipe for baking on whey without yeast
Amazing pie whose aroma will make you salivate not only your home, but also your neighbors. Even during the diet it is impossible to resist, so as not to try a piece of such a treat.
- 1 pack of vanillin;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 250 g coconut flakes;
- 240 g cranberries;
- 600 g of wheat flour;
- 270 ml of serum;
- 160 g of sugar;
- 60 g butter;
- 15 g of baking powder.
- Using a mixer, beat eggs, butter and sugar into a homogeneous mass.
- Pour in whey, mix with baking powder, coconut flakes and vanilla.
- Introduce flour with a tablespoon.
- Put cranberries in a separate container, thoroughly powder with flour. Each berry should be covered with a white "fur coat".
- Add the berries to the dough, mix well. Put with the help of a spatula into the prepared form, smoothly level.
- Cook a little less than an hour in a hot oven.
Sprinkle chilled cake with plenty of powder.
Fragrant baking on whey in a slow cooker: pie Stop, instant
Using a slow cooker, even a hostess without experience can cook a pie. To spoil it is almost impossible.
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 110 g butter;
- 18 g of baking powder (1 sachet);
- 2 g of vanillin;
- 180 g of sugar;
- 480 g flour;
- 100 g of liquid jam;
- 200 g of apples;
- 280 g of whey;
- 190 g semolina.
- Grind sugar with eggs and vanilla. After 5 minutes add soft butter and semolina, mix thoroughly.
- Pour in whey, add baking powder and flour. The mixer should work at low speed.
- Add sliced peeled apples to the mixture, gently combine. Put the dough in a bowl (greased), smooth with a spatula.
- Pour jam over the entire surface of the dough, thin with a long stick to carry out stains to the very bottom of the bowl.
- Set the "Baking" mode for 70 minutes.
Put the completely cooled pie on a plate and decorate with mint leaves.
Cake on whey Fragrant: a baking recipe on whey for the oven
An economical, but very tasty recipe for Easter cakes. Having tried to prepare such pastries for Easter, you will no longer have to make special efforts to pamper guests and their family with an appetizing treat on this holiday.
- 210 g icing sugar;
- 20 ml of liquor;
- 1 sachet of yeast;
- 900 g of premium flour;
- 250 ml of serum;
- 140 g butter;
- 120 g of sugar;
- 45 g of raisins;
- 5 eggs.
- Preheat the whey. Pour yeast into it.
- Separate the yolks and egg whites. Beat the yolks, and remove the squirrels in a cold place.
- Connect the serum with the yolks, leave for a while.
- Melt the butter and pour into a fermented dough.
- Add liquor, sugar, raisins, flour in small portions. Knead with a spoon, then hand. The dough sticks a little to your hands, but it's not scary, baking will be more magnificent. Leave to approach for 50 minutes.
- Fill greased cake molds a little more than half. Let it come up.
- Bake in the oven, trying not to open the door.
Decorate hot ready-made cakes with glaze from whipped protein and powder, multi-colored powder, grated chocolate.
Buns on serum "Bouquet of roses"
Delicious airy buns are easy to make, cook fast and look great. The most suitable recipe for Sunday baking.
- 85 g butter;
- 550 g of wheat flour;
- 20 ml of brandy;
- 10 g of vanillin;
- 15 g of yeast (dry);
- 15 g of salt;
- 100 g of powdered sugar;
- 150 g of brown sugar;
- 1 egg
- 100 ml of serum;
- 50 ml of water.
- Combine whey with yeast and water. Leave on for a few minutes.
- Grind the egg with cognac, sugar, salt, vanilla and half melted butter. Pour the egg mixture into a dough.
- Pouring flour in small portions, knead the dough. Send come up to a warm place.
- Roll out the finished yeast dough with a layer of 8 mm thick. Cut into strips of 5 cm wide. On each strip along the entire length, make small cuts - these will be the rose petals.
- Brush the melted butter with a brush generously, sprinkle with sugar. Roll tight rolls. Bend the "petals" slightly, put on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about half an hour.
Cool, sprinkle the surface of the buns with a lot of powdered sugar.
Appetizing Snail Buns
The recipe for soft lush buns stuffed with sorrel and cheese will certainly come in handy in order to cook healthy pastries. You don’t need to add a lot of this greens with sourness, it's an amateur, but a small amount will give the buns a pleasant taste and aroma.
- 100 g of sorrel;
- 210 g of hard cheese;
- 75 g semolina;
- 70 g butter;
- 35 g of yeast;
- 25 g of salt;
- 30 g of sugar;
- 280 ml of serum;
- 420 g of flour.
- In a slightly warmed whey, put sugar, a spoonful of flour and yeast. Set aside in a warm place.
- Sift flour, combine with salt, semolina, melted butter and dough. Knead lush dough.
- Tighten the container with the dough film and send to heat.
- Cut the sorrel in large pieces, put in a pan with butter and simmer for 3 minutes, adding 20 g of sugar for the disappearance of bitterness.
- Grate the cheese.
- Roll out two rectangles of different sizes from the finished dough. Put cheese on the larger one (leaving a portion for sprinkling buns), on a smaller one - sorrel. Transfer the layer with sorrel to cheese, carefully roll it up.
- Cut into slices about 3 cm wide. The knife should be very sharp so as not to damage the shape of the buns.
- Put on a baking sheet, cover with a napkin and leave for 35 minutes. Before baking, do not forget to sprinkle the surface with cheese. In the hot oven, half an hour is enough to cook.
Lobiani on serum
Such a dish of Georgian cuisine in national traditions is cooked on kefir, but pastries with whey will not spoil the taste at all.
- 20 g of cilantro, dry adjika and suneli hops;
- 30 g of garlic (4 cloves);
- 350 g of pre-boiled beans;
- 150 g of onions;
- 75 ml of olive oil;
- 12 g of dry yeast;
- 25 g of sugar;
- 15 g of salt;
- 700 g flour (as much as possible);
- 450 ml of serum.
- Pour salt, sugar, yeast into warm whey and add oil. Add flour a little and knead the dough (tight). Leave to come.
- Combine the boiled beans with onion fried in a small amount of oil.
- Combine all the spices. Beans, garlic, spices and onions with a blender turn into a fragrant paste.
- The dough is divided into several parts. Roll out the circles, distribute the filling. Collect in a bag, like khinkali, cut tails. Roll out a medium-sized rolling pin with a rolling pin, without forgetting to sprinkle a little before flour.
- After a quarter of an hour put on a baking sheet (greased), gently tear it on top so that the baking does not burst. No need to lubricate.
- In a hot oven, bring to readiness (20 minutes).
Yeast-Free Dough Conversion Pies
These pies can be prepared very quickly, spending less than an hour on them. Preparation of the test will take 10 minutes, preparation of the filling 10 minutes, their formation as well no more than 10 minutes. Heat treatment will take from the hostess about 15-20 minutes.
Products used in the preparation:
- curd whey - 0.5 l;
- flour (premium) - 4 tbsp .;
- butter - 1 tbsp. l .;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- soda (do not extinguish) - 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 5 tbsp. l (for the test - 3 tbsp. l., for greasing the baking sheet - 2 tbsp. l.);
- Adyghe cheese or feta cheese - 300-350 g;
- salt - according to one’s own taste preferences;
- sprig of dill.
Step by step instructions for cooking:
- We mix the following components: flour, salt and soda.
- Pour the above components into the serum. Mix everything thoroughly and knead. Thus, you get a soft and tender dough.
- With shredded hands cheese or feta cheese for the filling for pies. Finely chop the egg and dill. We mix all the ingredients. Add the butter. The filling is ready!
- We divide the dough into balls designed for pies. We roll them out and fill them with the filling. Fold the dough with an envelope and send to the oven.
Serum fried pastry dough
There are probably no people who would not like to treat themselves to wonderful fried pies. It is worth knowing that their taste, first of all, depends on the quality of the test. Most often, for fried pies, whey yeast dough is used. However, not all housewives adhere to the correct recipe, therefore, as a result, they cannot boast of excellent quality, visual and external characteristics of fried pies. Today we will consider the strict sequence for preparing a whey test for delicious fried pies.
Products involved in the preparation:
- serum - 0.2 l .;
- flour - 4 tbsp. (420 g);
- fresh yeast - 35 g;
- butter - 70 g;
- salt - ½ tsp
- The first step is to sift the flour. We make a depression in the flour, where we put fresh yeast.
- Serum (volume 4 tbsp. L.) Is heated to 30 ° C, and then poured into a recess with yeast.
- Mix the resulting flour mass in the fossa.
- For 15 minutes, put the flour in a warm place where there are no drafts.
- After 15 minutes, the yeast will begin to produce gas, and the central part of the flour will bubble - this will be a dough for the dough.
- Heat the remaining whey to 30 ° C and add to the flour mass with dough. Add salt, melted butter.
- Now knead the dough, you can do it manually.
The resulting dough will have increased firmness and elasticity.
Wheat fritters (video)
These simple recipes will help you quickly and tasty feed your family without much effort. Serum is great for fried foods, if you plan on the menu pies with liver or potatoes. Create, fantasize, prepare delicious healthy dishes with this wonderful ingredient. Enjoy your meal!