We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pasta casserole - an original dish, characterized by simplicity and satiety. But, moreover, it is very budgetary. To please yourself or your household with a cooked casserole, you do not need special culinary skills and high financial costs. It is enough to choose a suitable recipe, prepare the necessary products and start creating your culinary masterpiece.
Student casserole with eggs in the oven
The name alludes to the fact that this recipe is economical and easy to prepare.
If you have pasta from yesterday, do not rush to throw it away. From them you can cook a delicious and satisfying treat.
- Boiled pasta (vermicelli, spaghetti, horns) - 500 grams;
- 1 medium onion;
- Sunflower oil - 2-3 large spoons;
- Chicken egg - 2-3 pcs.;
- Salt - 1 pinch.
Features of the preparation:
- Onions should be peeled and chopped into small pieces. After that, the product is fried in a pan with the addition of a small amount of oil.
- Add the cooked pasta to the onion, mix everything and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Eggs are broken in a bowl. A pinch of salt is added there and everything is thoroughly whipped.
- The resulting mixture must be poured onto pasta in a pan.
- If there is an oven, place a pan in it and simmer over low heat for about half an hour.
- You can do without an oven, leaving a bowl of casserole on a gas stove over low heat. Keep under cover for 4-6 minutes. After that, the resulting mass is cut into 4 parts and each piece is carefully turned over. Soak for 4-6 minutes again.
- The dish is ready to eat.
Pasta casserole with minced meat and mushrooms
An interesting option, offering some variety of pasta casserole.
- 300 g pasta;
- 300 g of minced chicken (other types of meat are also suitable);
- 200 g of mushrooms;
- 2 pcs. onions;
- 200 g of cheese of any hard variety;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 2 large spoons of wheat flour;
- greens for decoration.
- First you need to boil the required amount of pasta. You can use the remaining after yesterday's meal.
- Mushrooms and onions should be chopped in a blender, but not very finely. After that, they are fried in vegetable oil for about 10 minutes.
- Next, minced meat is added and everything is stewed until there is no liquid left. The resulting mass is salted and peppered.
- Eggs are beaten with flour. Milk, a little salt and pepper are added to this composition.
- A baking sheet is sprinkled with a small amount of crackers and half of the pasta is laid out on it. Stuffed with minced mushrooms. The next layer is pasta again.
- The resulting mass is poured with a mixture of eggs and flour.
- The dish is sprinkled with cheese on top, previously grated on a coarse grater.
- Place the baking sheet with the contents for half an hour in the oven, where the temperature should be at least 200 degrees.
Cut the finished casserole into portions. Sprinkle with greens on top.
You can use the cooked treat in combination with ketchup, mayonnaise, sour cream or without everything.
Pasta casserole with vegetables and cheese
Delicious casserole made from pasta, vegetables and cheese, has a rich, delicate taste. Such a masterpiece will surely be appreciated by all family members.
- 230 g of pasta, it is better to take curly;
- olive oil - 1 large spoon;
- onions - 1 head;
- 1 stalk of celery;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 800 g of tomatoes preserved in tomato juice (and without skin);
- 800 g of small canned white beans;
- 0.2 liters of vegetable stock;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- frozen spinach in an amount of 280 g;
- half a glass of hard cheese.
- The oven must be turned on in advance so that it warms up to 200 degrees. While this happens, pasta is boiled in slightly salty water so that they are slightly undercooked.
- Add olive oil to a cauldron or large cast-iron pan and heat it over low heat. Pour finely chopped onions and celery into it. Stirring slightly, bring the vegetables to a soft state, this one will take about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, previously passed through the garlic press and cook for about 1 minute.
- Tomatoes are pulled out of the can and chopped finely.
- In a pan to the stewed vegetable mixture, put tomatoes with tomato juice, beans. Also pour in the broth and pour the cooked ground pepper into it.
- This container is placed on a strong fire and you need to wait until the composition boils. Reduce flame, add spinach.
- Put the pasta in a container with vegetables, add a quarter glass of water and the same amount of grated cheese.
- The contents of the pan are thoroughly mixed, if necessary, salted, and laid out in a spacious heat-resistant container.
- On top of this mass, distribute the remaining cheese and put in the oven. The dish can be removed after 15 minutes, when a golden crust forms on top.
Smoked Salmon Pasta Casserole
Delight your family and friends with a delicious dish - pasta casserole with smoked salmon and cream sauce.
- 400 g of any pasta except spaghetti;
- smoked salmon - 200 g;
- cream - 200 ml;
- mustard - 1 small spoon;
- egg - 1 pc.;
- grated cheese - 50 g;
- the amount of salt and pepper is determined by taste preferences.
- Boil pasta in accordance with the recommendations on the packaging.
- Finished pasta should be placed in a mold pretreated with butter.
- Salmon should be cut into small pieces and mixed with pasta.
- Egg, mustard, cream and grated cheese are thoroughly mixed separately. This mass is salted and peppered. After that, pour the pasta with the resulting composition.
- A dish is baked in the oven, about 7 minutes. The temperature is 200 degrees.
The dish is capable of being easily modified. If rice, buckwheat or even potato remained from yesterday, they can be used instead of pasta.
Casserole with pasta and apples in a pan
Easy to prepare casserole with apples - a great option for dessert. Exotic products are not required, only that which can be easily found in the kitchen of every housewife, but at the same time a tasty and original treat is obtained.
- 100 g of boiled pasta;
- 3 large apples;
- 3 eggs;
- 30 g sour cream;
- 20 g of cottage cheese;
- 4 large spoons of sugar;
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon.
- Washed apples are peeled, cut into two halves. Then each part again in half. The middle is deleted. Slices are cut into small plates.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add sugar to them. Beat this mixture with eggs with a mixer until the total volume is tripled.
- Then added sour cream, cottage cheese and the mass is again mixed with a mixer. Before adding cottage cheese, this product should be passed through a sieve, so it will lose its grainy texture.
- In a deep container, mix pasta and apples, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put pasta with apples in a frying pan treated with butter, pour the mass obtained with a mixer and put on gas, turning on the slowest fire.
- Cook the dish until a slight crust is formed around the edges.
- The finished casserole is removed from the fire, cooled.
- When serving, you can garnish with jam or whipped cream on top.
It turns out an original and delicious dessert.
Casserole with pasta - a dish that can help out in any situation. No special recipe is required. It is enough to combine together the suitable products that are found in the kitchen, and you get an interesting, satisfying and tasty treat.